SARL ALGATHI Camping Trologot ***
• Tel. 02 98 69 06 26
• E-mail: email@example.com
SIRET number: 830695243 00014
Publication Directors: Édouard Prost
63-65 boulevard Massena
The purpose of the site is to provide information about all of the company's activities. Camping Trologot strives to provide the site with information as accurate as possible. However, he can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by him or the third party partners who provide this information. All information given is for information only and may change. In addition, the information on the site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to changes that have been made since they were posted.
Camping de Trologot is the owner of the intellectual property rights on all elements accessible on the site, including text, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization of Camping de Trologot. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
This website, accessible from www.camping-trologot.com, is the property of Camping de Trologot, which is responsible for processing your personal data in the person of Edouar Prost. Camping Trologot is a company committed to protecting your privacy and your personal data. We take the necessary steps to ensure a level of security of your personal data, in connection and in accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, called "Informatique et Libertés" and the new European regulation, the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/79 of 27 April 2016), applicable from 25 May 2018.
- What personal data do we collect and when are they collected?
- How do we use your data?
We will use your data to answer your questions, requests made through our contact form. This data is not stored .. We do not send a newsletter or newsletter, if this was the case in the future, a request will be made in advance when you register. We use Google Analytics to analyze and establish statistics on the consultation and use of the site (number of pages viewed, number of visits, time spent on the site, on a page ...) by means of cookies (see chapter Cookies). & nbsp; Once your request is processed by return mail or phone, your data is not kept.
- Who will be the recipients of your business data?
Your data is intended for Camping Trologot.
- Where are your business data stored and secure?
Your personal data is not stored. Once your request is processed by return mail or phone, your data is erased. We attach great importance to the security of your data;
- Will your business data be transferred outside the EU?
Your data is never transferred outside France.
- What are your rights to your business data?
You may have a right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, as well as a right to limit the processing and portability of your data according to the law n ° 78-87 of the 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. You also have the right to oppose for legitimate reason the treatment of your data and the right to object to the processing of your data for purposes of prospecting. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org. No personal information is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to third parties.
- What is the shelf life of your business data?
Your personal data is kept for a period that does not exceed the time required to answer the questions for which they were collected. Thus, your data will be kept for the duration of our exchanges.
- On Google chrome in the drop-down menu at the top of the page on the right, "customize and control Google chrome", select "settings" and at the bottom of the page click on "show advanced settings"; in the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content Settings" button; you can then manage cookies.
- On Internet explorer in the drop-down menu at the top of the page on the right, "tools", choose "internet option" and click on the "Privacy" tab, then choose a setting for the internet zone regarding the level of selection of cookies and optionally, indicate your preferences by clicking on the "Sites" and "Advanced" buttons.
- On Mozilla Firefox in the menu at the bottom of the page, click on the "Settings" button, then choose the "Privacy" tab; In the "History" section, click on the "Retention rules" drop-down menu and choose "Use custom settings for history", then check the boxes to manage cookies.
- On Safari in the drop-down menu at the top of the page on the right, "Safari General Settings", click on "Preferences ...", "Privacy" tab which allows you to choose to allow or block cookies.
The Camping de Trologot site may have to offer you hypertext links to other sites. However, & nbsp; Camping de Trologot has no opportunity to check the content of the sites visited, and therefore assume no liability thereby.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is an information posted by your browser on your computer (or mobile device) at the request of the websites (and other web servers with which they interact) that you visit.
It contains several identification and navigation data stored in a file.
Cookies used on our site
Cookies are issued by ourselves for the purpose of:
- collect information about your navigation,
- memorize your identification information on our site,
- manage your shopping cart.
When you access our site from a partner site, a specific cookie may be issued for the purpose of compiling attendance statistics from that partner site.
Other cookies may be issued by external services used on our site for audience analysis and performance measurement.
The setting of cookies
You can however choose to disable them at any time by setting your browser.
The rules for setting cookies vary by browser. To know how they work and customize them, go to the help menu of your browser.
Warning: any setting made on your web browser, regarding the acceptance or the refusal of cookies, will be likely to modify your browsing on the Internet and on our site, as well as your conditions of access to certain services requiring the use of these same Cookies.